We’re Hiring: Camp Manager
Location: Skukuza, Kruger National Park
Job level: Mid/Senior
Type: Permanent/ Three months Contract
Company: Kruger Shalati
A new and unique luxury hotel in Skukuza is seeking Guest-experience managers. The hotel is situated in a unique setting in one of the world’s most iconic national parks – with lions, leopards and elephants as your neighbours – if this excites you, this might just be your dream job.
The Guest-experience managers supports the Hotel General Manager and enables the hotel to provide efficient guest service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all our guests. A high level of focus on Guest Experience and staff management of the supporting team. A focus also will be on the Administration and Inventory Control of the Hotel.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- At least 2 years management experience in similar role
- 5* Luxury lodge experience
- NQF Level 4+ (Matric),
- Hospitality related certification
- Computer literate at advanced level: MS Office, Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Driver’s License
- Food & Beverage knowledge
- Administration and financial controlling competence
- Able to multi-task
- Able to work accurately under pressure
- Supervisory or management experience essential
- Excellent communication and people handling skills.
- Co-operative – and keen to work with the balance of the team in the interests of the lodge and the guests.
- English competency non-negotiable,
Tasks (include but not limited to):
- Guest experience
- Front of House Inventory and stock control
- Financial and administrative control
- Staff training
- Hospitality experience
- Time Management
To apply for the position, please forward a motivational letter, an updated CV with a picture of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate if you are a land Claimant file no. and Group name.
Closing date for application is 29 September 2022.
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 21 working days – please consider your application unsuccessful. Kruger Shalati reserves the right not to fill the position, to postpone or re-advertise the role. Preference will be given to Kruger Land claim beneficiaries.